Time: 5 min
- Spiced rum – 1 shot
- Mango & passion fruit rum – 1-2 shots (can use coconut or other flavors of rum if preferred)
- Grenadine syrup – 1 teaspoon
- Pineapple juice – 45ml
- Orange juice – 45ml
- 1 cup ice cubes
- A wedge of fruit
- In a cocktail mixer full of ice, combine the spiced rum, coconut rum, grenadine, pineapple juice and orange juice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into glass full of ice.
- Use a wedge of fruit to garnish the glass.
- Depending how strong you would like your Mai Tai, use more or less of either the rum or the juices.
Please drink responsibly